Conceptual Material

Best Restaurants nearby me: How I can find Restaurant nearby me

Are you looking a Best restaurant nearby you,  or  best american restaurant near me,  best chinese restaurant near me? And which restaurant nearby me is best  It's very easy to know . 

Now in this blog we will show you quick way to find a restaurant around you .

Hi I am the admin of this blog I am here to solve the basic problem of the people. People search on Google to know the nearby restaurant but that's not a smart way . 

Let's start  to find a Restaurant nearby me 


I) First you have to open Google map on your smart phone /mobile / or laptop.



II) After opening Google map You will see many options in  suggestion list  i.e Gas,  restaurant, Attraction hotel and many more.

You just have to click on the Restaurant.





 III) and when you click on the Restaurant you will see many restaurants  you just have to click on the Direction... and it will show you where you are standing and where is restaurants.  
        Now next step is too see which restaurant is best to visit.
    
         This again simple you just have to see their rating. Higher the rating Higher the quality of restaurant.   Rating are stars given by visitors. When ever somebody visit the place Google send them a notification that rate this place .


You can see the ratio of city food club is 3.9 and that of Cafe town is 4.4 that mean the services and the quality of Cafe town are loved by their visitors. 



Now You see how it is easy to find a restaurant nearby.  It also helps to select the nearest and best restaurants around someone.


Think you for visiting. If you have any further query drop a comment we will surely help you .


Post a Comment

0 Comments